Key Rights Under PTR
Your rights when you book a package holiday with us.
01. We at Paramount Cruises will make certain that tourists would get all the necessary details about the package prior to closing the package travel agreement.
02. There is constantly at least one dealer who is accountable for the correct presentation of all the travel services incorporated in the deal.
03. Tourists are offered an emergency telephone number or information of a contact point where they could reach out to the coordinator or the travel agent.
04. Tourists could handover the package to another individual, on fair warning and perhaps be accountable to extra charges.
05. The fee of the package can only be escalated if particular charges increase (for example, fuel rates) and if specifically offered for in the deal, and in any occasion not later than 20 days prior to the beginning of the package. If the fee rise surpasses 8 % of the rate of the package, the tourist could dismiss the deal. If the organizer retains the right to a fee rise, the tourist has a right to a fee discount if there is a decline in the applicable prices.
06. Tourists can dismiss the deal without paying any close charge and get a complete repayment of any costs if any of the needed features of the package, other than the fee, are altered considerably. If prior to the beginning of the agreement the trader accountable for the deals cancels the contract, tourists are eligible for a reimbursement and payment where suitable.
07. Tourists can let go of the deal without paying any closure charge prior to the beginning of the contract in the occasion of special conditions, for example if there are severe security glitches at the destination which are possible to upset the deal.
08. Moreover, tourists could during any time prior to the beginning of the deal discontinue the deal in return for a suitable and reasonable closure charge.
09. If, after the beginning of the contract, important features of the deal cannot be offered as decided, appropriate substitute preparations would have to be given to the tourist at no additional charge. Tourists can close the deal without paying any closure charge, where amenities are not done in agreement with the deal and this considerably impacts the presentation of the contract and the organizer is unsuccessful to resolve the issue.
10. Tourists are also permitted to a fee discount and/or reimbursement for damages where the travel facilities are not done or are incorrectly executed.
11. The organizer has to offer help if the tourist is in distress.
12. If the organizer or, in some Member States, the retailer becomes bankrupt, payments would be reimbursed. If the organizer or, where appropriate, the retailer becomes bankrupt after the beginning of the contract and if transport is incorporated in the deal, return of the tourists is protected. Paramount Cruises has taken out bankruptcy defense with the CAA for flight based contracts and ABTA for non-flight based contracts. You could get in touch with ABTA – The Travel Association at 30 Park Street, London, SE1 9EQ; 0207 612 7222 www.abta.co.uk. You could get in touch with the CAA Air Travel Organizers Licensing (ATOL) scheme Civil Aviation Authority at Gatwick Airport South, West Sussex, RH6 0YR, UK, telephone 0333 103 6350, if facilities are refused because of our bankruptcy.
13. Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018.