- Free Blue Mountain Excursion
- Return Flights & Transfers
- 3 Night Sydney Stay
Call your personal cruise specialist
0203 023 7757Enquire Now
- 117 Nov 2020Fly from the UK
- 218 Nov 2020Sydney Hotel Stay
- 319 Nov 2020Sydney Hotel Stay
- 420 Nov 2020Sydney Hotel Stay
- 420 Nov 2020Blue Mountain Excursion
- 521 Nov 2020Sydney, Australia17:00
- 622 Nov 2020Day at Sea
- Maiden Voyage: Aug 25, 2003
- Guest Capacity: 2,110
- Crew Capacity: 848
- Tonnage: 90,090
- Length: 962 ft.
- Width: 105.6 ft.
- Draft: 26.7 ft.
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
- Registry: Bahamas
Action & Adventure
- Rock-climbing wall
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Jogging track
- Video game arcade
Bars & Nightlife
As lively as London, this is a brilliant spot to grab a pint. And you've got lots to choose from. The impressive beer list runs from ales to lagers, with UK-themed cocktails and an inspired collection of spirits, as well. Come for the British racing decor and stay for the live music.Others:
- Diamond Club
- Pool Bar
- R Bar
- Schooner Bar
- Solarium Bar
- Suite Lounge
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including the Windjammer Cafe, pizzeria, Seaview Cafe with sandwiches, soups, and snacks, and room service*
- Specialty restaurant Chops Grille steakhouse
- Cafe Lattetudes, a specialty coffee house
- NEW Chef's Table intimate dining experience
- NEW Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant
- NEW Izumi Asian-fusion cuisine, featuring a la carte sushi selections
- NEW Ritas Cantina featuring Mexican fare and margaritas
- NEW Complimentary Park Cafe
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Entertainment & Shopping
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- 6,459 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 195 slots and 11 tables
- 16 bars, clubs and lounges that never have a cover, including The Safari Club featuring self-leveling pool tables
- Duty-free shopping featuring premium designer brands and onboard exclusives including apparel, accessories, fine jewelry, beauty and more at the Royal Shops
- NEW R Bar, featuring a sophisticated 1960s vibe, complete with iconic furnishing and signature cocktails created by a savvy and personable mixologist
- NEW Vintages, Royal Caribbean's first-ever wine bar at sea
- NEW English-style pub
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & Royal Tots program
- Adventure Beach kids' pool with waterslide
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- NEW Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
Rock Climbing Wall
The view alone is worth every step. Climb forty feet above deck on the signature Rock Climbing Wall, where everyone from beginners to speed climbers can strap in and go vertical. With no reservation required at this complimentary activity, you could visit the view again and again.
Bring your skills for game time thrills and take on the challenges in Love & Marriage, Battle of the Sexes and the adults-only Quest. Collaborate or calculate your next move and join in on the fun as a star or a spectator - it's up to you.Others:
- Adventure Ocean
- Babies and Tots Programs
- Bottomless Galley Brunch
- Club Twenty
- Culinary Classes
- Cupcake Classes
- Dance Classes
- Fitness Classes
- Folding Artistry
- Guest Lectures
- Jewelry Making
- Latin Dance Classes
- Latin Fiesta
- Library and Card Room
- Live Bands
- Mini Golf
- Mystery Dinner Theater
- Night Life
- Outdoor Movie Nights
- Pool Parties
- Pool Table
- Sports Court
- Table Tennis
- Theme Nights
- Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center
- Wine Tasting
For casual deli eats that knock it out of the park, head to the Park Cafe. You'll find quick bites to please every palate, from made-to-order salads to fresh-pressed panini and sandwiches. Not to mention the "Kummelweck" roast beef sandwich- it's a guest favorite.
From sushi to sashimi, Izumi offers guests an exotic Asian-inspired dining experience. You'll enjoy a wide variety of appetizers, entrees, desserts and more, all made-to-order with intense flavors, the best ingredients and impeccable presentation.
For more than a decade, the chefs of Chops Grille have proudly presented quality, hand cut steaks at this hallmark Royal Caribbean restaurant. Now, they give you a fresh twist on a favorite, with a revamped menu that brings contemporary flair to traditional steakhouse offerings. Most intriguing: our exceptional prime meat. This prime beef is joined by Maine lobster, veal parmesan, grilled branzino and other succulent dishes paired with addictive sides and irresistible desserts.
Sweeping, multi-level ambience, world-class cuisine and the most attentive staff at sea. Our main dining room serves exceptional, multi-course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy a new dinner menu each evening in an elegant setting, with extraordinary personal service from your dedicated wait staff. Main Dining Room offers reservations for My Time Dining, giving more flexible options for you to book or Traditional dining, which secures the same seating and table every evening.
*Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues and ice cream. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Other Dining Options:
- Cafe Latte-tudes
- Chef's Table
- Giovanni's Table
- Room Service
- Sushi Making Class
Rest & Relaxation
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 3 whirlpools
- VitalitySM Spa with 100+ treatments
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
- Library and Card Room
- Stateroom amenities such as flat screen televisions and new shower floors
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
Guests staying in Grand Suite-level rooms and higher, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Crown & Anchor Society members enjoy access to this lounge serving complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.**
LET ADVENTURE BE YOUR GUIDE
Add the top of the world to the top of your bucket list and discover the best way to see the Arctic Circle onboard Serenade of the Seas. Get up close and personal with the cities and cultures of Scandinavia on a trip to the Land of the Midnight Sun. Or journey to the far-flung isles of the Southern Caribbean on an exotic island-hopping itinerary. Whether you want a cool new adventure, or just want to cool off, this is the ship that can take you there.
- Guest Entertainers
- Live Orchestra
- Original Productions
- Piano Sing-Alongs
- Stage to Screen
Deluxe Stateroom Guarantee
Any deluxe stateroom, depending on availability.
Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, private balcony, sitting area with double sofa bed. Bathroom with tub and double sink. Concierge service.
Two twin beds that convert to Royal King and private bathroom.
Any interior stateroom, depending on availability.
Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, private balcony, sitting area with sofa bed and private bathroom with tub.
Two twin beds that convert to Royal King and private bathroom.
Ocean View Balcony
Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, sitting area, private balcony and bathroom.
Ocean View Balcony Guarantee
Any balcony stateroom, depending on availability.
Ocean View Suite - 2 Bedrooms (No Balcony)
Two bedrooms. Master has two twin beds that convert to Royal King and bathroom with tub. Additional bedroom with twin bed and two Pullman beds. Living room with double sofabed and second bathroom with shower.
Any oceanview stateroom depending on availability.
Owners Suite - 1 Bedroom
Queen-size bed, bathroom with whirlpool tub, double sink and bidet. Separate living area with a double sofa bed.
Owners Suite - 2 Bedrooms
Two bedrooms with two twin beds that convert to Royal King (one room with third and fourth Pullman beds), two bathrooms (one with shower, one with bathtub), living area with double sofa bed, private balcony, and concierge service.
Royal Suite - 1 Bedroom
Bedroom with king-size bed, and private bathroom with tub, double sink and bidet. Private balcony, living room with queen-size sofa bed and baby grand piano.
Spacious Ocean View
Two twin beds that convert to Royal King and private bathroom. One or two Pullman beds in staterooms with up to 3 or 4 guests.
Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King bed. One Pullman bed in staterooms with up to 3 guests. Some staterooms have an obstructed view. Sitting area with sofa.
Full size bed and full bathroom. Single occupancy stateroom, no single supplement required. Can sleep up to 1.
Ultra Spacious Ocean View
wo twin beds that convert to Royal King, additional bunk beds in separate area, separate sitting area with sofa bed, and private bathroom with shower. Accommodates six.
EXPLORE CRUISE SHIP, DECK BY DECK
Alternative Cruises on this Ship
21 Nov 202013 ntsSerenade Of The Seas£2,399 ppView Details
Terms and Conditions
All prices and offers shown are subject to change and availability at the time of enquiry. Prices are based on two people sharing unless otherwise stated and are subject to the Tour Operator's terms and conditions. Flight and cabin supplements may also apply.