- Personal Suite Attendant
- Bottle of Champagne or Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine
- Full in-suite breakfast, lunch, and dinner service
- Complimentary mini-bar with beer, soda, and water
- Unlimited Wi-Fi access
- 24/7 room service
- Laundry service twice per sailing
- Complimentary use of binoculars
Call your personal cruise specialist
0203 023 7757Enquire Now
- 104 Apr 2021Isla Baltra, Galapagos Islands | Daphne Island (Galapagos) | --2:30 PM
- 205 Apr 2021Egas Port7:00 AM12:00 PM
- 306 Apr 2021Tagus Cove (Isabella)3:00 PM7:00 PM
- 407 Apr 2021Sullivan Bay (Santiago)7:00 AM12:00 PM
- 508 Apr 2021Las Bachas - (Santa Cruz)7:00 AM12:00 PM
- 609 Apr 2021Puerto Baquerizo (Cristobal)7:00 AM12:00 PM
- 710 Apr 2021Puerto Ayora (Santa Cruz)7:00 AM7:00 PM
- Inaugural Date: May 2019
- Occupancy: 100
- Tonnage: 5,739
- Length: 333 ft
- Beam: 55.7 ft
- Draught: 14.7 ft
- Cruise Speed: 14 kts
Included on every Galapagos Tour
- 7-night Galapagos cruise on one of our three luxury vessels in Oceanview stateroom
- Some of the world's most up-close and stunning wildlife encounters
- Gourmet dining onboard featuring locally sourced cuisine from Michelin star chef
- All drinks onboard including beer, wine, spirits, soft drinks, coffee, teas and bottled water
- Twice-daily expedition team guided shore landings and excursions
- A Galapagos National Park certified Expedition Leader, naturalist staff and expedition guides
- Daily naturalist briefings and Galapagos expert lectures
- Premium bedding & stateroom amenities on all ships
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee and Galapagos Tourist Card fee
- Galapagos Meet & Greet service by Celebrity Naturalist
- Complimentary room service upon request
- Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment, mini-wet suits, binoculars and walking sticks
- Complimentary Wifi access (service may be limited)
- All gratuities
From grilling up the highest quality sustainable seafood for lunch, to the spectacular Dinner Under the Stars, Ocean Grill is the envy of any destination restaurant - on land or at sea.
When you're not learning about the islands from our team of Naturalists, the Discovery Lounge is where you'll be socializing, unwinding, and being entertained by performances and conversations with your crew and fellow explorers.
Want to learn even more about the Galapagos? Head up to the Observatory - our stunning library dedicated to the Galapagos Islands, surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows. There's no better place to cozy up with a book and take in the views.
The stars in the night sky over the Galapagos Islands are a brilliant sight to see. And, there's no better place to witness these celestial marvels than our Stargazing platform. Enjoy guided stargazing or simply take in the spectacle on your own - we even provide the binoculars.
Celebrity FloraSM marks an evolutionary turning point in the approach to ship design - creating a sense of being truly immersed in the destination, instead of just visiting it. Indulge in the largest and most luxurious accommodations in the Galapagos Islands, where every stateroom on board is a suite. Dine on delectable menus, curated by a Michelin-starred chef, and allow your Personal Suite Attendant to help you unpack. All this to ensure that your visit to these primitive islands is anything but.
The largest, most luxurious suites sailing the Galapagos Islands. Outward-facing design. King-sized bed. Additional half bathroom. Wraparound floor-to-ceiling windows. Spa tub with floor-to-ceiling window. Separate shower. Spacious private veranda.
Premium Sky Suite with Infinite Veranda
New to the Galapagos Islands is the Infinite VerandaSM an innovation that blurs the boundary between inside and outside and takes your entire room to the waters edge - including the outward facing spa tub and shower. Enjoy open-air access to the sea and the islands with the touch of a button in the Premium Stateroom with Infinite VerandaSM. Features Two lower beds, convertible to true Flat screen TV??s direct-dial telephone, private safe, desk, private refrigerator and Wi-Fi. Complimentary use of snorkel equipment and wetsuits and in suite personal water refill stations.
The Royal Suite is a modern refuge thoughtfully designed to pamper guests and highlight the destination. Featuring a separate living area, bedroom, and private veranda, hair-dryer, interactive TV, radio and phone.
Sky Suite with Infinite Veranda
Transform your suite to an open-air room with the touch of a button and experience a greater connection to the Galapagos Islands landscapes. Sky Suites with Infinite VerandaSM feature a modern layout with an etched glass divider and face outward for stunning views from the moment you wake. Features a private bathroom, vanity area, hair-dryer, interactive TV, radio and phone.
Sky Suite with Veranda
Transform your suite to an open-air room with the touch of a button and experience a greater connection to the Galapagos Islands landscapes. Sky Suites with Infinite VerandaSM feature a modern layout with an etched glass divider and face outward for stunning views from the moment you wake. Features private bathroom, vanity area, hair-dryer, interactive TV, radio and phone.
Youll be guaranteed this class accommodations. However, your staterooms location will be assigned to you at any time up to boarding.
Ultimate Sky Suite with Infinite Veranda
New to the Galapagos Islands is the Infinite VerandaSM. A key transformational element, this game-changer virtually takes your entire room to the water??s edge with the touch of a button. Features a private bathroom, vanity area, hair-dryer, interactive TV, radio and phone.
EXPLORE CRUISE SHIP, DECK BY DECK
Alternative Cruises on this Ship
03 Jan 20217 ntsCelebrity Flora£6,071 ppView Details
10 Jan 20217 ntsCelebrity Flora£6,063 ppView Details
17 Jan 20217 ntsCelebrity Flora£6,041 ppView Details
24 Jan 20217 ntsCelebrity Flora£6,071 ppView Details
31 Jan 20217 ntsCelebrity Flora£6,063 ppView Details
07 Feb 20217 ntsCelebrity Flora£6,092 ppView Details
14 Feb 20217 ntsCelebrity Flora£6,019 ppView Details
Terms and Conditions
All prices and offers shown are subject to change and availability at the time of enquiry. Prices are based on two people sharing unless otherwise stated and are subject to the Tour Operator's terms and conditions. Flight and cabin supplements may also apply.